[owncloud-devel] blocking bad http requests from akonadi

Vincent Petry pvince81 at owncloud.com
Wed Apr 29 10:52:18 GMT 2015

Hi Malte

On 29.04.2015 12:42, malte at wk3.org wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Apr 2015 12:03:23 +0200
> Vincent Petry <pvince81 at owncloud.com> wrote:
>
>> Not sure how to do this. But you're probably talking about the contacts
>> app: https://github.com/owncloud/contacts
> https://github.com/owncloud/calendar, but yes (-:
>

>> You could first write a bug report there and hope to get help for devs
>> who might be more familiar with the contacts code.
> I think it's rather deliberate rather than a bug, but we'll see.
>
>> You could also try with ownCloud 8.1 alpha and the matching contacts app
>> version, because the Sabre lib was updated to 2.1 and with a bit of luck
>> the bug is already fixed.
> Is there a Debian repository for this?
Hi Malte,

Usually testing packages are in the OBS repos here:
https://software.opensuse.org/download/package?project=isv:ownCloud:community:testing&package=owncloud
But it seems that there's a problem with OBS at the moment and I'm not
sure whether the packages are already up to date.

Also not sure if the calendar app was published to the app store for 8.1.

You might want to install a test instance using the tarballs instead.
(8.1 is still in alpha!)