[owncloud-devel] Authorization to publish app on the app-store

Josef Meile jmeile at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 3 15:48:14 GMT 2015

Dear all

I finished coding an App quite similar to:
https://apps.owncloud.com/content/show.php/disclaimer?content=169150

I rewrote it from scratch by following the "Developer Manual" and added this
features:
1) Show disclaimers coming from text files into a JQuery dialog.
2) Multilanguage support through l10n files. Currently I have: English,
German, and Spanish. I'm not nor a English or a German native speaker, so,
it may have grammar mistakes.
3) Some documentation was added.

I'm the only developer, but I think it meets the coding style guide from
ownCloud. How should I proceed so that the app gets listed as "Experimental"
on the app store?

Here two screenshots:
http://technosoftgratis.okidoki.com.co/images/temp/login.png
http://technosoftgratis.okidoki.com.co/images/temp/admin.png