[owncloud-devel] Authorization to publish app on the app-store

Josef Meile jmeile at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 4 17:25:55 GMT 2015

Never mind, I figured out that I can submit the app to the store, so here it
is:
https://apps.owncloud.com/content/show.php/AgreeDisclaimer?content=170844&PH
PSESSID=pru9ot5p3nb4nd96ifqauk01k2

By the way, on the developer documentation it isn't clear that you can
submit application to the store. This should be improved.

Best regards
Josef