[owncloud-devel] badges

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 09:39:23 GMT 2015

Heya,

Here's an opportunity to give your opinion on a bikeshed - don't let it pass!

Last year we used stickers you could write on yourself as badges. Some ppl
think we should have 'something better' which will boil down to the usual
lanyard & plastic badge.

Is that indeed an improvement or do you prefer the stickers?

Practically, the latter are of course simpler and cheaper but it isn't a huge
deal, I can order lanyards and badges just fine, and  print names on paper &
give pens to those who didn't register in time to write their own...

Thoughts?

/J