[owncloud-devel] Getting an app approved

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 10:20:03 GMT 2015

Hi all!

We have now finished the process for getting an app approved:
https://owncloud.org/blog/app-store-changes-in-owncloud-8-1/

The goal of the process is to make contributing apps as easy as possible for
developers while getting apps from the app store should be as easy and safe
as possible for users.

Help reviewing apps is of course very much welcome, join the apps review
mailing list: