[owncloud-devel] ownCloud 2.0.0 rc1 released, includes multi account support

tflidd tflidd at aspekte.net
Tue Aug 18 19:46:18 GMT 2015

The link to the testpilot version is identical with the normal client
version on the download page:
https://owncloud.org/install/#testing-development
both directing to:
https://download.owncloud.com/desktop/testing/ownCloud-2.0.0.5407rc1-setup.exe

By the way, this testpilot version is a great idea.

greetings,
tflidd