[owncloud-devel] Remember them meetings ;-)

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 08:07:07 GMT 2015

Heya,

Remember - we have a meeting room available at the conf! So, when you think
about what to do at the conference hackathon and make your personal todo or
list of people to talk to, consider using the meeting room for the stuff
where you need a lot of people together.

Like - a QA discussion between different teams, or a conversation about API's
where you'd like 5 or 6 specific people to join. Having a fixed time for that
makes such things more likely to happen and thus - a more productive
conference :D

You can book the room here:
https://github.com/owncloud/core/wiki/Conference-meetings

But note that you still have to ask those you'd like to be there.

Also - all meetings are open and if you see a meeting in the list where you'd
like to be, well - join ;-)

While I'll print a schedule of the meetings and hang it up on the door of the
meeting room and in some other places, you can still book the room during the
hackathon.