[owncloud-devel] Remember them meetings ;-)

Arman Khalatyan arm2arm at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 12:45:37 GMT 2015

Hi Jos,
I have two questions,
1) During the registration I marked that I would like to give a talk. But
somehow I did not get any confirmation or feedback. Is it still
possible?The title will be something like "OwnCloud in the cloud:
OVIRT+OwnCloud."~20-25 min.
2) Could You please  remark which room is reserved for Friday ?
Thanks,
Arman.

 Dr. Arman Khalatyan  eScience -SuperComputing
 Leibniz-Institut für Astrophysik Potsdam (AIP)
 An der Sternwarte 16, 14482 Potsdam, Germany