[owncloud-devel] Remember them meetings ;-)

Arthur Schiwon blizzz at owncloud.com
Thu Aug 20 13:05:22 GMT 2015

On Thursday 20 Aug 2015 14:45:37 Arman Khalatyan wrote:
> Hi Jos,
> I have two questions,
> 1) During the registration I marked that I would like to give a talk. But
> somehow I did not get any confirmation or feedback. Is it still
> possible?The title will be something like "OwnCloud in the cloud:
> OVIRT+OwnCloud."~20-25 min.

There was a call for papers [1], originally deadlines to end of June, and
extended once  or so, nevertheless final deadline is over now. Jos might(!)
take it if you make eyes at him, but no guarantees. Then, it needs to be a
lightning talk (5minutes, give or take).

No promises though, technically the schedule is done and set.

> 2) Could You please  remark which room is reserved for Friday ?

The meeting from is MA 548 (see [2]) and the reservations are managed on this
wiki page [3] – self service.

Cheers
Arthur

[1] https://owncloud.org/blog/owncloud-contributor-conference-2015-call-for-papers/