[owncloud-devel] Request for help from development.

Aaron Piller aaron.piller at hpcplc.co.uk
Thu Aug 27 08:20:27 GMT 2015

Good morning,

I recently posted this thread on the OC forum: https://forum.owncloud.org/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=30045

I am no longer requiring a secondary directory, however in this post you will see my reply stating:

"Is there anyway the banner can be changed depending on what page you are on? (eg if you are in one folder it is one image and if you are in another it is different again)"

This is in relation to the banner along the top of the webpage, we want to be able to have a different banner depending where you are, is this something that is possible? There are only two banners we would like to have.

Aaron Piller
IT Assistant

HPC plc
Victoria Gardens
Burgess Hill
West Sussex
RH15 9RQ
Tel: +44 (0)1444 241671
Fax: +44 (0)1444 247587
www.hpcplc.co.uk<http://www.hpcplc.co.uk>

This e-mail is from HPC plc, Registered in England & Wales No. 622352. Registered Office: Victoria Gardens, Burgess Hill, West Sussex RH15 9RQ

This electronic message contains information from HPC plc, which may be privileged and confidential. The information is intended for use only by the individuals or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you received this message in error please notify me immediately on the above number or by e-mail.