[owncloud-devel] OCC-command "files:cleanup" not operating as expected

Alfred van Hoorn email at alfredvanhoorn.nl
Fri Aug 28 12:58:16 GMT 2015

I got your point. Then I have two addiotional questions:
1) Will I loose my shared links with the "files:scan -all"
2) The oc_storages table have several entries to external storages
(dropbox and google drive) with are no longer actual/valid. Will
files:scan delete that entries too and if not, can I delete these
entries manually without problems?