[owncloud-devel] OCC-command "files:cleanup" not operating as expected

Vincent Petry pvince81 at owncloud.com
Fri Aug 28 13:19:10 GMT 2015

Hi,

1) "./occ files:scan --all" will not touch existing valid files if they
already have entries in oc_filecache.
However it should remove files from oc_filecache that don't exist any
more on disk.
If on disk there are new files, it will add them to oc_filecache.
So your shares will stay.

2) files:scan does NOT delete oc_storages entries. If you have old
unused entries you can delete them manually and rerun occ files:clean
afterwards.

Cheers,

Vincent