[owncloud-devel] OCC-command "files:cleanup" not operating as expected

Alfred van Hoorn email at alfredvanhoorn.nl
Fri Aug 28 16:26:35 GMT 2015

Hi,

As you suggested I ran "files:scan --all" (on my Synology Diskstation
where ownCloud is installed). There are two issues which I do not
understand:

1) While the "files:scan" is running I got many, many times the
following message. I do not know what it means and I don't know if this
eventually leads to problems/errors (in the database tables):

           stat: invalid option -- 'c'
           BusyBox v1.16.1 (2015-06-29 18:12:44 CST) multi-call binary.

           Usage: stat [OPTIONS] FILE...

           Display file (default) or filesystem status

                   -f      Display filesystem status
                   -L      Follow links
                   -t      Display info in terse form

2) After running "files:scan --all" I found entries in the oc_filecache
database-table (for directories, subdirectories and files) from users
which are already deleted (also in the table oc_users). This seems to me
as a bug. What can I do about it?

In advance thanks for your reply.

Cheers,
Alfred