[owncloud-devel] Owncloud 8.2 FileActions

Vincent Petry pvince81 at owncloud.com
Tue Dec 1 10:59:52 GMT 2015

Hi,

Why do you need to change the text dynamically ?
Is it because of some sort of state ?

The API doesn't allow for this officially.
Can you raise a ticket in owncloud/core to make the action text
dynamically adjustable ?

A quick hack would be to make the action visible inline again by adding
an attribute "type" to the file action registration and set its type to
"FileActions.TYPE_INLINE".

Cheers,

Vincent