[owncloud-devel] Western Digital Proposal

Sebastian Pfohl sebastian at pfohlnet.de
Sun Dec 13 13:31:05 GMT 2015

Hello, my name is Sebastian. I would like to participate at the Test for Western Digital and OwnCloud. You may ask, why i should participate. Here are some things about me.

I have begun a similar project myself. For this, i use a slightly modified Version of a Internet Home Router. I use it as NAS, with Samba, WebDAV, CalDAV, CardDAV and Exchange ActiveSync. I sync Files, Calendar, Contacts, Fotos (there is a self made Gallery App like Microsoft OneDrive or Google Fotos written in PHP) with some Phones and Tablets. Some WebGUI's for remotely working with all the things. Ahh and before i forget it, i work as ISTQB certified Softwaretester, if this is from interest for you.