[owncloud-devel] Proposal Beta Tester for the Kit

Gabe Sommer quorn23 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 14:15:19 GMT 2015

Hi there,

I'm currently running my own setup of the Synology Cloudstation solution,
but i installed Owncloud after i found out how powerfull it is with all the
addons etc. As i'm a daily user of my cloud, connected to a bunch of
devices (Computers, Phones, Tablets, Mediaboxes) i'm eager to test such a
kit, as i'm happy with my WD Disks (running a ton of space on WD Red Disks)
and i'm really impressed by owncloud and i would love to give this solution
a test ride. I'm an IT guy working with Software Distribution and
participated in a few Software Beta Tests before, but never bundled with
some (for me unknown) Hardware. I'm a very technical guy, but i also
"abuse" my family as members of my cloud, so i can get a feel for the
product as an IT admin and also getting feedback from simple Users.

Best Regards,
Gabe