[owncloud-devel] ownCloud to Home Users (Western Digital + ownCloud)

Frederik Gottemeyer frederik at gottemeyer.ms
Sun Dec 13 14:41:52 GMT 2015

Dear ownCloud community

My name ist Frederik Gottemeyer and I am new to ownCloud. I used it for the
past few weeks and I think ownCloud is very well!

I am a 20 year old student from Berlin. I study environmetal computing.
So i am not new into computing and work with GitHub and terminal.
I own a server to host my ownCloud but I think it’ll be great to host it by
myself.

I hope, together we can help the people take their data home for more
privacy and for the future.

Yours sincerely
Frederik Gottemeyer