[owncloud-devel] OwnCloud community development for Home Users

Ivan Donchev ivan_ni at abv.bg
Sun Dec 13 16:49:06 GMT 2015

Hello,

My name is Ivan and I am interested in taking part in the project to help develop an OwnCloud DIY platform for home users. I have seen the article (https://owncloud.org/blog/western-digital-and-owncloud-team-up-to-bring-owncloud-to-home-users/) and I think it would be a great experience for me as well as the community as a whole. I am currently learning scripting and Python and it would be a great learning curve for me to help and look how a project as this goes on. Although I am not a highly skilled professional in development I believe I can be of help to other developers and as a beta-tester for various scenarios. Additionally I have several ideas how the initial installation process can take place. I have several years of experience in Linux System Administration and I have taken up on learning Python to further develop my skill set. I have installed owncloud before and I am somewhat familiar with the platform.

Best Regards,

Ivan Donchev