[owncloud-devel] Proposal ownCloud Plug&Play

Joe Uessem j.uessem at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 07:38:43 GMT 2015

Hi,

my name is Joe and I have a beard. Also, I am looking for a nice and easy
way to get my files to my own Cloud, since I have had enough of Dropbox,
Google Drive and all the others.

I own a raspberry Pi 2 running Kodi and i thought about buying another one
to run ownCloud. Since I don't have much experience with actual programming
stuff (or Linux – at all) it would be nice to try out the plug and play box
you guys are preparing regarding how easy it is to set up and if a quite
unexperienced user will encounter any problems.

Usually I write about video games and gadget-y stuff on my website
www.arrcade.de where I would also write about the kit you are preparing in
case I'm lucky enough to get one.

Thanks for reading!
I'm looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Joe