[owncloud-devel] WD Labs Proposal

Lukas Werner kontakt at lwerner.de
Wed Dec 16 06:46:18 GMT 2015

Hey!

I'm lukas and I'd lake to take part in this challange and therefore send
my proposal to you.

The point is, as I've read about, what you're doing right now, I began
to start my own ownCloud (yeah) on a WD External HDD and a Raspberry
PI2. It all works right now, but just as you said: You have to do a
little configuring, which isn't always the thing customers want.

So I'm very experienced in Linux Systems, Programming in some languages
(just as PHP, Java, C++, ...) and Hardware. What I'm not experienced in
is creating system images. But I'm interested in and would like to learn
that stuff. So I would create a system image of my work described below.

So my proposal is to create the functionality to find the PI from my
Laptop on scratch. Also would I like to design and develop a web
configuration frontend to finish the installation of my ownCloud.

So I think this is an improvement to the project and I would be graceful
to get such a prototype to implement my proposal :)

Looking forward to hear from you!

Lukas