[owncloud-devel] How to clean up installation

Duarte Velez Grilo me at duarte.vg
Wed Dec 16 16:26:17 GMT 2015

Hello,
I've been using owncloud since version 4 (I think), upgrading via
automatic upgrade or via manual filesystem replacement, and I'm now on
8.2.0.

Since I never did any manual maintenance on the database, and I'm now
seeing strange errors in the logs, as well as some performance issues,
is there anyway to "refresh" the database? I've changed many things
recently, specially from a local filesystem to an S3-like bucket, so
maybe I can assume there may be some cache issues.

Thanks!
Duarte