[owncloud-devel] WD participants - need your address!

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 17:34:32 GMT 2015

Hi!

We will send out the 10 devices tomorrow. Now I will not have much time between that decision and when I have to send out the boxes - at least, if we want to make it before christmas.

So, please, everybody who send  in a proposal and wants to work with us, send me:
* your github user name (so we can add you to the github folder we'll work in)
* your full name and shipping address
* your phone number

privately, not to this mailing list!

Cheers and thanks,
Jos
Everything I do and say is based on my view of the world today. I am not responsible for changes in the world, nor my view on it. Everything I say is meant in a positive and friendly way, unless explicitly stated otherwise.