[owncloud-devel] WD participants - need your address!

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 10:32:29 GMT 2015

On Wednesday 16 December 2015 18:34:32 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> Hi!
>
> We will send out the 10 devices tomorrow. Now I will not have much time
> between that decision and when I have to send out the boxes - at least, if
> we want to make it before christmas.
>
> So, please, everybody who send  in a proposal and wants to work with us,
> send me:
> * your github user name (so we can add you to the github folder
> we'll work in)
> * your full name and shipping address
> * your phone number

I have not seen any replies yet, please send me this data! I can't send out a
package without packaging information and this late afternoon I will send them
so I need your addresses within 4 hours or I can't send you anything!!!

Send it, everybody who wants to participate - we'll figure out later today who
to send the WD Pi boxes to, I have them in the office. But there is no time
between deciding and sending to ask for address data so you have to give it to
me in advance, sorry... I won't use it for anything other than sending the
prototype devices, promise ;-)