[owncloud-devel] OwnCloud on WD Proposal

Stephen Partington cryptworks at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 16:32:43 GMT 2015

I have used Owncloud for the last few years, and while not a huge PHP
programmer I have about 20 years of IT and technology background.
Experience with Windows and Linux and an interest in working on my personal
Owncloud server in almost exactly the configuration. I think that this
should be a very Doable scenario and would love to have some time in
getting it to work smoothly.

And this sort of project is part of why I have been in the tech industry
for 20 years.

Stephen

This
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>