[owncloud-devel] WD - Owncloud Participation

Alex sistemas at solutions123.com
Thu Dec 17 16:05:15 GMT 2015

i am very interested in develop for owncloud and wd, i have in my company two private clouds make by owncloud, one in my linux server in spain and another in my linux server in mexico, my purpose is work in this for increase the performance in, my opinion, the best company in cloud-computing

my proposal is use the kit for my another servers, concretely one of this with proxmox installation, the kit will be used for extern storage out of server (ISCSI/NFS) or thin client for proxmox vm

Saludos  cordiales.
Alejandro Barásoain
Sistemas
Web  www.solutions123.com <http://www.solutions123.com/>