[owncloud-devel] we'll delay a bit

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 16:12:56 GMT 2015

Heya,

with the mess with the mail server, it seems unfair to suddenly kill off conversation which barely had a chance to start. We'll thus add time until tomorrow afternoon EU time before we send the boxes. Sadly, that might mean they won't all be there before Christmas (we send them out from Berlin).

We're very happy with the responses, keep the thinking coming!

Also, if you already have a Raspberry Pi 2 - it would be great if you could re-use it for this project, rather than having us send you one, that way we can give the prototype to somebody without a Pi and more people can help ;-)

The setup is essentially a Raspberry Pi with a 4gb SD card and a 1TB hard drive connected over USB, so not hard to replicate.

Cheers,
Jos
Everything I do and say is based on my view of the world today. I am not responsible for changes in the world, nor my view on it. Everything I say is meant in a positive and friendly way, unless explicitly stated otherwise.