[owncloud-devel] WD - Owncloud Participation

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 16:14:49 GMT 2015

On Thursday 17 December 2015 17:05:15 Alex wrote:
> i am very interested in develop for owncloud and wd, i have in my company two private clouds make by owncloud, one in my linux server in spain and another in my linux server in mexico, my purpose is work in this for increase the performance in, my opinion, the best company in cloud-computing
>
> my proposal is use the kit for my another servers, concretely one of this with proxmox installation, the kit will be used for extern storage out of server (ISCSI/NFS) or thin client for proxmox vm

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your proposal ;-)

Could you elaborate how you would help us create a great image for home users we can ship on the final devices in February?

Cheers,
Jos

> Saludos  cordiales.
> Alejandro Barásoain
> Sistemas
> Web  www.solutions123.com <http://www.solutions123.com/>

Everything I do and say is based on my view of the world today. I am not responsible for changes in the world, nor my view on it. Everything I say is meant in a positive and friendly way, unless explicitly stated otherwise.