[owncloud-devel] Western Digital Proposal

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 16:52:23 GMT 2015

On Sunday 13 December 2015 14:31:05 Sebastian Pfohl wrote:
> Hello, my name is Sebastian. I would like to participate at the Test for Western Digital and OwnCloud. You may ask, why i should participate. Here are some things about me.
>
> I have begun a similar project myself. For this, i use a slightly modified Version of a Internet Home Router. I use it as NAS, with Samba, WebDAV, CalDAV, CardDAV and Exchange ActiveSync. I sync Files, Calendar, Contacts, Fotos (there is a self made Gallery App like Microsoft OneDrive or Google Fotos written in PHP) with some Phones and Tablets. Some WebGUI's for remotely working with all the things. Ahh and before i forget it, i work as ISTQB certified Softwaretester, if this is from interest for you.

Cool! Looking at the other projects proposed here, how do you think your skills fit in, what could you help with?

Everything I do and say is based on my view of the world today. I am not responsible for changes in the world, nor my view on it. Everything I say is meant in a positive and friendly way, unless explicitly stated otherwise.