[owncloud-devel] ownCloud to Home Users (Western Digital + ownCloud)

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 16:54:19 GMT 2015

On Sunday 13 December 2015 14:41:52 Frederik Gottemeyer wrote:
> Dear ownCloud community
>
> My name ist Frederik Gottemeyer and I am new to ownCloud. I used it for the
> past few weeks and I think ownCloud is very well!
>
> I am a 20 year old student from Berlin. I study environmetal computing.
> So i am not new into computing and work with GitHub and terminal.
> I own a server to host my ownCloud but I think it’ll be great to host it by
> myself.
>
> I hope, together we can help the people take their data home for more
> privacy and for the future.

Hey Frederik, welcome!

You know, now I feel doubly bad that I didn't post here and on my blog and twitter etc that we had a meetup in Berlin yesterday (we do monthly meetups in several cities, see https://owncloud.org/events ) so we could've talked! We did discuss the project with some people there already...

Anyhow, my question to you is - seeing the other proposals on the list, is there anything specific you think you can help with?

Cheers,
Jos

> Yours sincerely
> Frederik Gottemeyer

Everything I do and say is based on my view of the world today. I am not responsible for changes in the world, nor my view on it. Everything I say is meant in a positive and friendly way, unless explicitly stated otherwise.