[owncloud-devel] Wester Digital Appliance

Daniel Ripoll info at danielripoll.es
Thu Dec 17 17:23:26 GMT 2015

Hi all,

I'm amazed how many of us are interested in the
autodiscovery stuff, lol.

Ok, behind this point I think, that for my self
instead of doing autodiscovery, for my self, may I
 help with the the Web Server / dynamicDNS / SSL stuff

;)

And for the webserver, is there apache for some
special reason?

OwnCloud works fine with nginx with a good config
and it's more suited to pi specs.