[owncloud-devel] WD - Owncloud Participation

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 17:54:51 GMT 2015

On Thursday 17 December 2015 15:27:08 Konstantin Tümmler wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I also would like to participate to this programm.
> I'm CEO of a small IT company in germany and we work a lot with ownCloud
> (for CalDav, CardDav, FileSync)
> and also have a lot of skills in working with virtual Machines such as
> Xen (PVM, HVM), Virtual Box, docker.
> So I would not found an IT company if I had no private interests in
> building such IT things :)
> This project is my office and my private favourite and I would be very
> happy if I could join the dev team.

Hi Konstantin,

Send your github account name and shipping address to me. We can add you to the project on github.

I'd like to hear what you could/want to work on - how can you help us create a ship-able image for the devices we want to make available in Feb/March? Something a bit more concrete, please - see some other proposals.

Cheers,
Jos