[owncloud-devel] Wd & owncloud. .testing

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 17:56:10 GMT 2015

On Thursday 17 December 2015 13:49:26 Phillip Rohde wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to participate as well.
> Ich würde auch gerne an dem Test teilnehmen.
>
> Since I want to create my first NAS at home, this seems like the right
> moment.
> Da ich zuhause mein mein erstes NAS aufsetzen möchte, scheint mir dies wie
> der geeignete Moment.

Hi Phillip,

We're looking for some more concrete ideas on what you could help with to get this to the point that we can ship something to users. The goal of this project is to create a disk image, together - so what can you bring in as part of the team?

Please do send your github account name and address so we can add you to the githug project and, if we select your idea, send the box. Send it to me privately!

Cheers,
Jos

> Kind regards,
> Phillip Rohde

Everything I do and say is based on my view of the world today. I am not responsible for changes in the world, nor my view on it. Everything I say is meant in a positive and friendly way, unless explicitly stated otherwise.