[owncloud-devel] OwnCloud on WD Proposal

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 19:29:31 GMT 2015

On Tuesday 15 December 2015 09:32:43 Stephen Partington wrote:
> I have used Owncloud for the last few years, and while not a huge PHP
> programmer I have about 20 years of IT and technology background.
> Experience with Windows and Linux and an interest in working on my personal
> Owncloud server in almost exactly the configuration. I think that this
> should be a very Doable scenario and would love to have some time in
> getting it to work smoothly.
>
> And this sort of project is part of why I have been in the tech industry
> for 20 years.

yeah, doing awesome stuff together ;-)

Tell me, Stephen, any specific areas you'd like to work on? How can you help get us something ship-able by the end of January (or February, hey, if we have to move, we will)?

Just give me some idea of where you'd like to get involved. Perhaps you like some of the other projects, just respond to them!

Everything I do and say is based on my view of the world today. I am not responsible for changes in the world, nor my view on it. Everything I say is meant in a positive and friendly way, unless explicitly stated otherwise.