[owncloud-devel] Owncloud Participation

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 19:48:40 GMT 2015

On Thursday 17 December 2015 17:36:06 Antonio Iglesias Arias wrote:

> I am very interested in develop for owncloud and WD , I have a blog http://aiglesias.com with WordPress , my purpose increase the power of the blog with the owncloud and support for the spanish community
> Un Saludo

Hi Antonio!
We're currently more looking for hacking and putting things together than writing about it. If you want to help with that, still great - you can already promote this a bit and by the time we create a first round of 500 devices, perhaps we can send you one for a review.

What do you think?

Cheers,
Jos

> Antonio Iglesias Arias
> +34 670435926
> E-Mail: aiglesias at aiglesias.com
>

> http://www.aiglesias.com
>

> Este mensaje, y en su caso, cualquier fichero anexo al mismo, puede contener información confidencial, siendo para uso exclusivo del destinatario, quedando prohibida su divulgación copia o distribución a terceros sin la autorización expresa del remitente. Si Vd. ha recibido este mensaje erroneamente, se ruega lo notifique al remitente y proceda a su borrado. Gracias por su colaboración.
>
> This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information. It is intended for use by the recipient only. Any dissemination, copying or distribution to third parties without the express consent of the sender is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. Thank you for your collaboration.

Everything I do and say is based on my view of the world today. I am not responsible for changes in the world, nor my view on it. Everything I say is meant in a positive and friendly way, unless explicitly stated otherwise.