[owncloud-devel] ownCloud to Home Users (WD + ownCloud)

Frederik Gottemeyer frederik at gottemeyer.ms
Thu Dec 17 20:53:44 GMT 2015

Hey Jos,

Wow cool, didn’t know that there are community meetups here in Berlin, I
may come around next time!

First of all I am not a webdev. but I can immagine to write an App. where
you can easily Set Up your private Cloud and look up to information about
your storage, your connections etc.. And options where you can easy share
your data in your local network to other users.
So I want to make an App for an easy setup that non technical people can
connect there private server, too.

My programming skills are Java and a little of C# and Swift.
I learn Swift in my leasure to build small applications und C# at my
college.
I am not afraid to learn something new.

Best regards
Frederik