[owncloud-devel] cooperation on Western Digital Labs and ownCloud

robert robert at redcor.ch
Fri Dec 18 08:22:25 GMT 2015

Hi there,

we only learnd yesterday about this project and would be thrilled to
cooperate.

We are three person (2 students and me as mentor) that have extensive
experience with raspberry and (to a much lesser degree) with owncloud.
In fact we are using onwcloud internally on a cubian raspberry clone.

We would very much like to be part of that development efforts.
We discussed how (and started experimenting with) to automatically
attach a raspberry to dyndns or a similar service.

I would like to present a (not yet written) proposal but have some
questions:

1. how to do it?
2. is it ok when we do it by Sunday night?

thanks
robert