[owncloud-devel] OwnCloud on WD Proposal

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 10:09:03 GMT 2015

On Thursday 17 December 2015 13:13:01 Stephen Partington wrote:
> Lately my best skills are in QA/testing or finding ways to make weird
> things work together. while i do not write custom code i can certainly try
> to make it work, and work with others to find solutions. My biggest
> detractor si that i am about to go on vacation for the rest of December so
> i would be coming to the gate in January.
Understood. Note that there is plenty of time to get involved later. We will
probably be able to get some more prototype devices in January again, for
example.

Active contributors will thus probably get a device later on, if they didn't
get one now.

> From the news feeds i have seen on this so far is that the configuration
> works, but is having performance issues? and is there a "Chosen" os or
> build at all or are we still in the process of first build/proof of concept?

Oh, we're still discussing and first build/poc stage. As a matter of fact,
we'll have to see some proof-of-concepts first before we can decide (together!)
what we settle on.