[owncloud-devel] status WD kit and project

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 14:58:23 GMT 2015

Hi all,

We're in the process of sending the prototypes. Most have been send, a few
more are going today. About half a dozen of you said they already have
devices, so that means there's room to get to work ;-)

Most can probably initially be done in a VM or something, too.

Question is - who's the first to create an image and put something in github?
https://github.com/owncloud/pi-image - if you're working somewhere else, just
link to it.

I've created an issue to help track what we're up to:
https://github.com/owncloud/pi-image/issues/1

Read, comment, get started ;-)

Cheers and happy hacking,
Jos