[owncloud-devel] menu label change

Gaaurav Bhasin gaurav.ssdn at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 11:06:53 GMT 2015

Dear All,

Hello, I am new to owncloud and was trying my hands on a customized theme.
Although I am able to change the theme to suit my needs but i am currently
stuck with changing the menu.
I need to change the menu name to something new. I get to know the file for
it is :

/var/www/html/owncloud/apps/files_sharing/appinfo/app.php

in which i need to change the text for shared with others. I can do this
directly in this file but i don't want to do that instead what I want is to
do it in a theme which i have created. For this i created a same kind of
directory structure in my theme module and copied the changed app.php file
into it but it's not working.

Can you anyone guide me for the correct procedure.
I also apologize if this is not the correct way to get answers to my query.

Thanks & Regards
Gaaurav Bhasin

--

CEO, Kanak Infosystems