[owncloud-devel] Raspberry pi client build instructions

Johan Ouwerkerk jm.ouwerkerk at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 23:54:11 GMT 2015

On Sat, Dec 26, 2015 at 10:24 PM, Jason Schulz <jason at imo.com.au> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Which dev repository do I need to add to sources? The official instructions don't specify.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jason.
>
> Jason Schulz
> 0411 288 596

If you are referring to the Raspberry Pi 2 + WD disks project(s), then
if you are looking for instructions on "where's the code and how do I
get started" I think the general idea is "you figure it out, so we
don't have to; because we're not actually involved beyond some high
level coordinating this project". ;) So there's no set guide for
getting things to work, though equally you have complete freedom to
make your own ;)

Shameless plug: I've started work on a base image for the R.Pi 2 here:
https://github.com/owncloud/pi-image/issues/2

If you are looking for a repo to move your commited work under the
owncloud 'umbrella', there is this scratch space that you can use for
uploading your work: https://github.com/owncloud/pi-image