[owncloud-devel] Raspberry pi client build instructions

Jason Schulz jason at imo.com.au
Sun Dec 27 08:36:26 GMT 2015

Johan,

I didn't have the WD project in mind - all I want to do is build the current client on a raspberry pi.

The instructions in the client documentation [https://doc.owncloud.org/desktop/2.1/building.html] say to add the owncloud repository from OBS, but not which one.

In terms of the WD project, I'm more than happy to be a beta tester - I have an idle raspberry pi & external usb disk, and am more than happy to test any package/build/configuration when the time comes to ensure that the user instructions are valid/fool proof.

Thanks Regards,

Jason.

Jason Schulz
0411 288 596