[owncloud-devel] PiDrive and IPv6

Johan Ouwerkerk jm.ouwerkerk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 02:43:18 GMT 2015

On Sun, Dec 27, 2015 at 5:51 PM, Michal Hrusecky <michal at hrusecky.net> wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> part of my proposal for PiDrive was IPv6 connectivity. As it is
> something that is platform independent, I decided to start with that.
> So I created simple application that should be able to provide IPv6
> connectivity. As I'm not really ownCloud dev and have limited skills in
> terms of CSS/js/php, feedback and patches are really welcome.

Cool! I've no idea what an application for IPv6 means specifically
(one to find the Pi? one to set up the Pi's connectivity itself?) but
networking is of course one of the big items on the PiDrive bucket
list for everyone. So it's good to have an extra pair of eyeballs and
someone leading a charge to crack this problem!

With that in mind where is it? Could you perhaps do a small write up
as a new issue in the owncloud/pi-image Github repository with a link
to it and perhaps some basic instructions on how to grab it/use it?

Thanks!