[owncloud-devel] ownCrypt (client-side encryption) update

Klaas Freitag freitag at owncloud.com
Thu Dec 31 13:15:38 GMT 2015

Am 30.12.2015 um 15:29 schrieb Mathieu Bourrier:

Hi Mathieu,

> I just wanted to let anyone interested that I created a more formal
> issue in the client repo to track ownCrypt progress, and focuses
> discussion on it :
> https://github.com/owncloud/client/issues/4327
>
> Among others you will find all produced material on the feature up until
> now.

Thanks for this work so far, it's very impressive. Especially your
analysis of the client code tells how much work you invested so far already.

> Actual coding should now start soon, once the client team and I figure
> out the best integration method.

Yes. Let's plan a meeting (either IRC meeting or Skype) about that in
early january, after giving people a chance to read through your
proposals. Everybody who is interested should participate please.

Thanks & Happy New Year,

Klaas