[owncloud-devel] Help us with Project Ideas page

Sander Brand brantje at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 10:10:39 GMT 2015

Thats a known problem. Cordova is just a smart 'wrapper'  for an webview.
Native apps will work best.
To be able to sync you should add an account on android (not fully know how
that works).
This summer i will order an Firefox OS phone, and look into ownCloud
contact / calendar sync for that.
If i get it working then i will dump Android asap, then my move away from
google will be complete.
What about this mail adres; simple, i use it just for forums and mailing
lists, no private data on my gmail anymore.

At work we have a programmer who works with Cordova, so if you want i can
ask him how to solve this issue (about syncing stuff).

Sander Brand

e-mail: brantje at gmail.com
www: www.brantje.com
skype: sander_brand