[owncloud-devel] Help us with Project Ideas page

Alexander J. Salas B. alexander.salas at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 22:02:46 GMT 2015

Hi everyone.

My idea is an add-on for Thunderbird and Instantbird to share files
Drag-on-Drop with ownCloud to the conversation or chat window.

My add-ons on AMO.
https://addons.mozilla.org/user/alexandersalas/
My add-ons on AIO
https://addons.instantbird.org/user/398
My projects on GitHub
http://github.com/alexsalas/
My CV on LinkedIn
http://www.linkedin.com/in/alexandersalas

I have experience with ownCloud,
I build third-party apps to integrate ownCloud with Xulrunner-Based.

--
May peace, mercy and blessings of God be upon you.
Now you know. May the source be with you.

*Alexander Javier Salas Bastidas*
GPG Key-ID: 03DFEC50
IEEE Member No: 41608430
a.salas at ieee.org