[owncloud-devel] Help us with Project Ideas page

Jos Poortvliet jos at opensuse.org
Tue Feb 3 12:48:47 GMT 2015

On Monday 02 February 2015 17:32:46 Alexander J. Salas B. wrote:
> Hi everyone.
>
> My idea is an add-on for Thunderbird and Instantbird to share files
> Drag-on-Drop with ownCloud to the conversation or chat window.
>
> My add-ons on AMO.
> https://addons.mozilla.org/user/alexandersalas/
> My add-ons on AIO
> https://addons.instantbird.org/user/398
> My projects on GitHub
> http://github.com/alexsalas/
> My CV on LinkedIn
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/alexandersalas
>
> I have experience with ownCloud,
> I build third-party apps to integrate ownCloud with Xulrunner-Based.

Sounds real awesome! Would you be willing to add your idea on the github page:
https://github.com/owncloud/core/wiki/Project-ideas

I actually see an item there to provide integration with Thunderbird, is that
what you are looking for? If so, please add all info you can and let's see if
somebody volunteers to mentor!