[owncloud-devel] Drop of OC_Preferences

Morris Jobke morris at owncloud.com
Tue Feb 3 23:16:32 GMT 2015

Hi all,

with ownCloud 8.1 we will drop our legacy support for the class
OC_Preferences. It was marked as deprecated for some time.

I created PRs for the apps that are in the ownCloud organization. Just
two PRs are left. (user_cas and mozilla_sync)

You can lookup a the new way in the old methods of OC_Preferences
because they were just wrapper in ownCloud 8.0. [1]

If you have questions or problems with that feel free to mail me.

This is part of the effort to clean up the config/preferences handling
in core. [2]

Cheers
Morris

[1] https://github.com/owncloud/core/pull/13869