[owncloud-devel] questions on Owncloud Client...

Mathieu Bourrier mathieu.bourrier at startmail.com
Tue Feb 3 23:21:20 GMT 2015

Hello Jos,

No there hasn't been any exchange asides from those in the mailing list and in the github issue.
This doesn't mean that there is nothing new, I began working out the details of the encryption design since early January.
It's going slowly but steady so far, I hope to have more to share in the coming month.

Cheers,
Mathieu