[owncloud-devel] Console has to be executed with the same user as the web server is operated

Tobia De Koninck tobia at ledfan.be
Thu Feb 5 09:28:09 GMT 2015

Hi

I just upgraded from oC7 to oC8, everything went fine.
When I try to tun the occ command, I get this error:
Console has to be executed with the same user as the web server is operated

Why must I run the console command as the same user as the web server?
IMO it isn't that easy to run commands as the web server user. I used:

su  -s  /bin/sh  apache-c  "/srv/domain/occ"

Thanks!

Tobia