[owncloud-devel] Cross-compiling owncloud client for windows

Nishath Ahmed nishathahmed at cahcet.edu.in
Thu Feb 5 13:13:22 GMT 2015

Hi Everyone,
                 Thanks to frank who introduced me here and  I am a newbie
to owncloud development. I am held-up at a point here (cross-compiling
owncloud client for windows) I couldn't find any resource on web or any
success stories from long time. I look forward help from this team in this
matter by providing a complete step-by-step procedure or present a video on
this subject that could me more helpful for me.

Thanks once again!
With Regards,

Nishath Ahmed.M.

READ ONLINE || SAVE PAPER || PRINT IF ESSENTIAL